Baigent’s Information Security Services Ltd offer a wide variety of information security consultancy services designed to meet the individual needs of SME’s, public sector organisations and larger corporations, who want to protect their business and enhance the overall security of their internal and external information systems.
We recognise that in the rapidly changing digital world, many organisations lack the specialised knowledge and resources to constantly stay ahead of the threats to their business’ information systems and infrastructure – using cloud computing, mobile devices, BYOD (bring your own device), and other collaborative tools can all make a business vulnerable. Our mission is to work with each business to help them to understand the risks and to minimise the threat from both internal and external cyber-attacks.
At Baigent’s Information Security Services Ltd, we will not baffle you with “Techy” words or complicated solutions as we pride ourselves in straight-talking and honest advice. Based in Andover, UK, we support businesses across the UK and Europe with their cybersecurity needs.
Information Assurance and Security
From protecting your systems from external threats to helping you to prepare for a Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO27001 certification, we have a diverse offering personalised to your business’ needs and budget.
- Cyber Essentials – The UK Government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme focuses on the five most important technical security controls that, if they had been in place, would have stopped the majority of the successful cyber attacks over the last few years
- Security Audit – Understand your strengths and weaknesses.
- Vulnerability Assessments – No system is 100% secure, but without assessing, how do we know where we are weak.
- Consultancy – Have our Information Security Expert help you make the secure choice
- Virtual CISO – Don’t need a full-time Chief Information Security Officer (CISO); let us help on retainer when needed.
(Retainer space is available from £850)
- Company Information Security Policy Guidance and Creation – developing your IT policy according to appropriate regulations and legislation.
- Compliance – Struggling to make sense of the regulations, let us help.
- Information Security Awareness Training – Staff have a crucial role in protection, train to protect your business.